• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Year is once again ending in few hours (atleast in Europe) and I have to wish everyone a safe New Year. Be smart when you go out and don't drink too much or touch cheap fireworks. I am going to visit my cousin so I won't be able to talk to you guys on Discord :(

I wish TW team a successful development and I believe 2017 is going to be a big year for Traction Wars, since it was confirmed it will go on Greenlight.

Once again, I wish everyone a happy 2017. See you all in 2017

Aniallator

Happy New Year's to the Traction Wars team and community! From everything we've seen 2016 has been a year of immense progress, and our hopes are high for the next year in what our amazing devs can achieve :)

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Happy New Year everyone. Just over 5 1/2 hours to go in the UK [emoji3]

I hope you all have a great 2017

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FlyingR

Wish you all a happy New Year guys! Unlike Simon, I do wish you all get drunk and wake up in 2017 with a hangover! :D Take care guys, have a good evening!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

litchu

Happy New Year all!

Let's make this a good year, personally and with Traction Wars :)

Thanks for all the devs who are still putting their time into this game and everyone else for still waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.