• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Hello, Don't disappoint me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MausRatte

Hello Traction Wars and community. I'm MausRatte. I'm new to the community, and I'm really looking forward to the game. I really hope that I'm not disappointed by the game, I've had way to many disappointments in the past (DayZ SA, HnG, WarZ, RO2, RTW II, NBA 2K15, and many more). I really want this to be my favorite game, and I trust in the devs to make it as such.

Regards,
MausRatte.

Aniallator

Welcome to the community! I'm pretty new as well. Traction Wars looks very promising, perhaps one of the most well though-out games I've ever come across. Looking forward to it's release! The community's great and the devs are fantastic, they're very much synched with the community, something all too many devs aren't. If you haven't already, check out their past news updates for info on some weapons that'll be in the game, different classes, and some great videos.

Last edited:
Hello, welcome to the community! I'm also new player. Looking down to the updates, I see a huge potential here. No offence, but this game will invade the territory of Heroes & Generals! Nowadays many games are not that great, but still has many improvements to do while I think that this game still matches its potential when it comes out, and I'm sure developers are very active who are willingly to listen people for suggestions, or improvements, and surely, with no time, IT'LL BE AWESOME GAME!

Hang on, my tea has gone cold! Poor me.

Raul

Hey there mates :D, welcome to TW ^_^! Glad to see you also came from H&G :p! I can tell there's a lotta guys from H&G, including me :p!

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!
[MENTION=1246]Raul[/MENTION]: I recognize you too! Probably you will recognize me as well ^^ Eh, this game is just astonishing, isn't it?!

Aristle

Disappointment is a state of mind that only you can create. Believe in Traction Wars, understand its limits, and I hope you are happy with whatever may become of Traction Wars.

GhostDogg

Hi , we all are looking forward to a game that is ww2 / realism .
something h&g cannot deliver because it is arcade.

i'm very certain that many (ex) H&G are interested in TW
this can be the next thing , and absolutely free?

sounds to good to be true.
lets hope it will be.

DerJoachim

You better dont disappoint me either, and all the deluded Heroes & Generals veterans that cant wait for this game to come out ;)

PS: you will have to please a huge core playerbase :p

Mars

Pathfinder Games
There’s something which I need to point out which I don’t think many people here understand, and that’s the fact that we are not a studio who gets paid to work full-time on Traction Wars, but a collection of talented individuals who just love WWII and making games. This is a hobby for us and we can only work on this with whatever spare time we have – all of us either study or work full-time.

We’re fully focused on creating a realistic and polished WWII multiplayer FPS, but I wouldn’t expect the catching-a-grenade-mid-air-whilst-doing-a-backflip feature anytime soon…

Pjosip

Vanguard Backer
There’s something which I need to point out which I don’t think many people here understand, and that’s the fact that we are not a studio who gets paid to work full-time on Traction Wars, but a collection of talented individuals who just love WWII and making games. This is a hobby for us and we can only work on this with whatever spare time we have – all of us either study or work full-time.

We’re fully focused on creating a realistic and polished WWII multiplayer FPS, but I wouldn’t expect the catching-a-grenade-mid-air-whilst-doing-a-backflip feature anytime soon…

So it is a confirmed feature that will arrive at a later date.
/joke

You better dont disappoint me either, and all the deluded Heroes & Generals veterans that cant wait for this game to come out ;)

PS: you will have to please a huge core playerbase :p

Pretty demanding considering the TW team is making a game on THEIR "spare time and voluntary". Can only magine what the knuckheads with 20 HnG forum accounts could do in their spare time.

Then this shows me that this game will absolutely be a realistic game. For those who get paid sometimes are lazy. For those who didn't get paid are willingly to do what they love to do as their hobby, just like you. That's the big two differences, and people need to pay attention that H&G is just a business company that wants to get more money, even though they wanted the best effort. They just add more new features rather than solving bugs, which led many people avoid playing.

Therefore, I put everything & trust I can put in this game, and hopefully it won't let us down. May God bless upon you for those who worked so hard in this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.