• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Hello, Don't disappoint me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

Alright, I'm hoping to see Traction Wars in 2015, because I don't want to hear people in 2016 complaining that "It's been in development for ten years!", because that's bound to happen if it does.

Alright, I'm hoping to see Traction Wars in 2015, because I don't want to hear people in 2016 complaining that "It's been in development for ten years!", because that's bound to happen if it does.
Yeah that could be a good idea, but it takes time. Time will come, but the thing is, our developers don't want to make a false hope for all of us. They simply want to make this game as almost a perfect game where it will be playable for everyone.

However, at the moment, I heard that now developers are trying at this stage to put everything together into game. I don't know if that is correct, but please correct me in case if I'm mistaken.

PS: I love Traction Wars! Like me if you agree with me! :)P)

Aniallator

Yeah that could be a good idea, but it takes time. Time will come, but the thing is, our developers don't want to make a false hope for all of us. They simply want to make this game as almost a perfect game where it will be playable for everyone.

However, at the moment, I heard that now developers are trying at this stage to put everything together into game. I don't know if that is correct, but please correct me in case if I'm mistaken.

PS: I love Traction Wars! Like me if you agree with me! :)P)

Yup, they're not pulling a Heroes and Generals and releasing a beta, an unfinished one at that. It's great to see such awesome, dedicated devs. Although it'll take longer, I agree with the devs in that the game shouldn't be released until it's very much bugless, optimized, and just downright fun. Seeing as TW has been in development for nine years, I'd be surprised if we don't see the game in 2015 or, at most, 2016. But who knows, we'll just have to wait and see. Also, when will you guys be releasing a another update? The last one was like a month ago . . .

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Seeing as TW has been in development for nine years, I'd be surprised if we don't see the game in 2015 or, at most, 2016.

Technically, yes it has, but it is more like 3 years as that's when it became a standalone game on a different engine.

Updates soon, I keep watching that member counter and remembering what we did 908 members ago...

litchu

Technically, yes it has, but it is more like 3 years as that's when it became a standalone game on a different engine.

Updates soon, I keep watching that member counter and remembering what we did 908 members ago...

Well you got 7 more years then, is that enough?

Swaffy

*sigh* Yeah, just lots and lots of waiting.

I guess it's okay, I'm also waiting for Armored Warfare. But it looks like that game wil just end up being a World of Tanks copy.

Pjosip

Vanguard Backer
It's a transparent image, the lineart is the only visible part. And yes, it is Toothless. :]

Only dragon I see is in your profile, if you have some sort of a sig I can't see anything.
If it's line art with lines similar to background that would explane why I can't see it :)

Swaffy

The website background on my screen is a slightly darker gray, the lineart is straight black. So it's visible for me. Might want to check your monitor's color/brightness settings.

Pjosip

Vanguard Backer
The website background on my screen is a slightly darker gray, the lineart is straight black. So it's visible for me. Might want to check your monitor's color/brightness settings.

It's a problem with my brain not being able to differ shades properly, unfortunatley there is nothing I can do to get it fixed atm.
Cute art tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.