• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Hello, new guy here...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericho

Hello Forum,

I am Jericho and I'm glad I've found this place.
I just learned about this project and am excited to see where it goes.

I had a great weekend playing PR:WW2 and am fiending for more.

I'll learn up on TW and see if I can't help.

I play games like War Thunder, WoT, Elite Dangerous, Star Citizen and will be into Squad (as soon as it has a WW2 mod).

Cheers,
Jericho

Welcome [MENTION=3336]Jericho[/MENTION] Its nice to see a new face in the community I joined just last year so I can understand where your coming from. Hope to see you in some forums

Cannonmannor

Last edited:

Jericho

Welcome to the community @Jericho :)

I play a bit of WarThunder so who knows we might have duelled in the air sometime.

If we did have an air duel, you likely won.... I am not a very good flyboy..... :-(

But if we met in tanks, then that's a completely different story! ;-}

I'm really looking forward to your game, please keep up the hard work!
From the videos/pics I've seen so far it looks really authentic. So good I'm a little worried I'll be too busy admiring the landscape and lighting and miss the fight.

From what I gather it sounds like you guys are heading in the right direction and creating a 'realistic, but fun' WW2 game.... and that's alright by me!

Can't wait for Overlord!

Cheers,
Jericho

Status
Not open for further replies.