• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Hello To All Im brand new :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

litchu

When registering you should have people check a box saying that they aknowledge that no-one (?) knows when the release date is, saves alot of questions I suppose?

And welcome ofcourse [MENTION=2142]--A--[/MENTION] ( and the rest )

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
When registering you should have people check a box saying that they aknowledge that no-one (?) knows when the release date is, saves alot of questions I suppose?

Who said 'no-one' knows?

(Lololol such a tease.)

I'm kidding, it's true no one knows. I personally have a period in mind, but who knows what will happen between then; things exploding, melting and being replaced with gnomes are likely. It will be released when it's done.

litchu

Who said 'no-one' knows?

(Lololol such a tease.)

I'm kidding, it's true no one knows. I personally have a period in mind, but who knows what will happen between then; things exploding, melting and being replaced with gnomes are likely. It will be released when it's done.

DON'T FORGET TO BACK-UP!

Anyhow, as long as you keep comming with cool updates it's alright by me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.