• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Hello To All Im brand new :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahaghra

Hello to all
No idea how i came here but im glad to be here!
Can't wait to get my bren !
Don;t know when but i think i will wait

Skr13

Hi Ahaghra, and welcome to the forums !!!
It's good to see more and more people joining us.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Welcome [MENTION=1903]Ahaghra[/MENTION]!

Hope you enjoy being on the forums you aren't sure how you got to! It's the best forum to be on though, really ;)

theantipop

Thought instead of creating a new thread I'd just hijack this one.

Hey all,
I'm also new here. Just thought I'd pop my head in and say hello!

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I very much doubt anyone will take major offence. Welcome to the community [MENTION=1970]theantipop[/MENTION]

Skemba!

Don't want to open a whole new thread to introduce myself so I'll do it here. H&G veteran looking to see what this game can deliver when it's out.

Cheers!

Swaffy

Yeah, I played my fair share of it. I left due to the lack of balancing. That, and my .30-06 M1 Garand took three bullets to kill someone (or two in the head). That's just ridiculous.

--A--

I'm brand new also been hearing some great things about this game and so i youtubed it and like what is ee so far , could someone please tell me when it's meant to come out so we can play it ??

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Welcome to the forums [MENTION=2142]--A--[/MENTION] , hope you enjoy your stay. Release is yet to be announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.