• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guarno6

Hello creators of this game and fellow members

My name is Laszlo Van Holder (Guarno6), I am a Belgian of 26yrs old.

And I just want to say how great it is to FINALLY have another ww2 game to look forward too. I found the website of the game only by accident :laugh: but thank god I did. I want to let you all know that I'm in a gaming clan called Airborne Assassins which started getting together with games as MOH Allied Assault and the first COD. We've been waiting for a more updated version of those games and we all agree that this game has a lot of potential according to our needs! Especially as we gather around once a year to visit ww2 places such as Normandy. We've been watching the trailer of Merville and have put them together with our photos and we could tell almost exactly where we were..

You guys are doing a great job and we hope to go and have some fun in this game.
Thank you for all your hard work!

regards

Guarno6

litchu

Welcome to the community!

Glad to hear you ( like everyone else ) are so positive about this game :) Hope to see you and the rest of your clan when the game releases!

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Welcome to the community [MENTION=3297]Guarno6[/MENTION]. It's always great to see such an enthusiasm and appreciation for our attention obsession to historical details :)

Killen

Hello creators of this game and fellow members

My name is Laszlo Van Holder (Guarno6), I am a Belgian of 26yrs old.

And I just want to say how great it is to FINALLY have another ww2 game to look forward too. I found the website of the game only by accident :laugh: but thank god I did. I want to let you all know that I'm in a gaming clan called Airborne Assassins which started getting together with games as MOH Allied Assault and the first COD. We've been waiting for a more updated version of those games and we all agree that this game has a lot of potential according to our needs! Especially as we gather around once a year to visit ww2 places such as Normandy. We've been watching the trailer of Merville and have put them together with our photos and we could tell almost exactly where we were..

You guys are doing a great job and we hope to go and have some fun in this game.
Thank you for all your hard work!

regards

Guarno6

You are welcome my dear friend, remember: in the meantime, join US with PR WW2!! But schnell, the beta will last until the 3rd of january :)

FlyingR

What do you mean PR WW2? Is that another game?

It's a mini-mod for Project Reality (which was a mod for Battlefield 2). It's one of the most "realistic" WWII mini-mod up to date and it is currently in BETA until the 3rd of January. First you must download Project Reality and then PR:WWII, all completely free and awesome!

We hold events now and then, but I'll see if we can manage to hold one this weekend for the TW community. We shall be expecting you then! :D

Just in case:

PR Downloads | Project Reality
PR:WWII Official BF2 Event PR:WW2 Beta Release 28th of December - 3rd of January - Project Reality Forums

Read the bloody manual!

Status
Not open for further replies.