• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

manual bolting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

Okay, you've turned my hand xD You guys have made some good points, and I'm inclined to agree. Now, what would this look like animation-wise, if you use your bayonet halfway through bolting or reloading? Perhaps if you bayonet while reloading, you loose the clip?

drummer93

This debate is very interesting, and makes me happy because I created this thread :). You have a lot of good ideas, but remember that not have to be difficult to implement! At some point, the disowned Heroes and Generals have a good implementation about interrup the reloading animation, but I think that it could be very difficult to do in Cryengine. I don't know :/

Aniallator

I'm really just concerned about the animation we'll see when bayoneting mid-bolt or mid-reload. If we can have this and have the animation look good, I'm happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.