• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord got some pretty sweet videos lately.

What are you thoughs on it ? For me being a Mount and Blade Warband peasant it looks amazing.

drummer93

Mount and Blade: Warband is one of my favourites games ever, and this second part looks like a worthy successor

Timberwolf

While I can't say I've put a thousand hours into Warband, it is however by far my favorite medieval game. (and sandbox too if you don't count Gmod)
I was already excited about M&B 2, but this, this makes me want to play it right now.

A mighty fine game I might say.

Aniallator

Interesting, though I have to say it doesn't look half as good as KC:D. Doesn't seem too realistic. I assure you, it takes more than four guys to use a battering ram...

DerJoachim

Interesting, though I have to say it doesn't look half as good as KC:D. Doesn't seem too realistic. I assure you, it takes more than four guys to use a battering ram...

Ofcourse, but the target of Mount & Blade never was meant to be realistic or historically accurate, it is a fast paced arcade game meant for a steady constant flow of enjoyment <3

But i can agree that Kingdom Come Deliverance will be a massive heavyweight when it hit the market, i have purchased the Baron edition and im playng nonstop the alpha tech demo and this is a damn amazing game, but yeah much more realistic.

FlyingR

I wouldn't call it an RPG, it's third person shooter so to speak. The distance between yourself and the enemy is close so there's constant battles going on. I've tried the Napoleon Era, so form lines, there're drummers, bagpipes and flutes, it's hilarious! The graphic, aiming and shooting mechanisms aren't that great in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.