• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

New Year 2014: Messages from the Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
In the final part of our holiday series we have a few messages from the team for the community. Sadly we weren't able to get messages from everyone at this busy time of year but we hope enjoy and are looking forward to an exciting year with Traction Wars.

Interested in joining the team?
The team is currently looking for level designers and particle artists who have experience in CRYENGINE. If you have the experience and are interested in being part of our friendly and professional team then please head over to our recruitment page for further details.

For the very latest media and updates follow us on the social networks below, as well as our community forum and our media gallery.

Last edited:

litchu

First of all thanks for all the wishes and I hope yours may come through aswell!

And I just couldn't do anything else but notice but.. it seems like there are way to many evil minds/cats in the team

.. and Hanni, how tall are you?

hannibaldinski

TW Developer
First of all thanks for all the wishes and I hope yours may come through aswell!

And I just couldn't do anything else but notice but.. it seems like there are way to many evil minds/cats in the team

1,95 i think. I'm pretty tall yes :)

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games

The cat is our newest addition. But he is equally as evil as the rest of us! Muhahaha!

/Nah we're actually all really lovely. Just don't anger Maniche... :p

Skr13

It's nice to see some of the faces of the people behind this awesome project.8)
I wish you all an excellent year ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.