• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

News Update #31: A Touch of British Class (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[JR]Hussar

If I was them I would add Americans + Waffen SS or Luftwaffe Forces next, seems the smartest approach.

I'm sure they'll get around to it. Americans in the meantime can learn to play as someone else. Got to start somewhere and what's been made looks fantastic!xD

Roughbeak

I really hate to criticize, but i thought it would be better to mention it rather than let it go. :)
That British NCO has a 20 round magazine, from what i see it looks like he has a 30 round magazine and a 30 round magazine pouch. ;)
I just want to point out the things, that might make it look better in the release. :D It could be also that the render portrays it in a way to make it look big. :p

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I really hate to criticize, but i thought it would be better to mention it rather than let it go. :)
That British NCO has a 20 round magazine, from what i see it looks like he has a 30 round magazine and a 30 round magazine pouch. ;)
I just want to point out the things, that might make it look better in the release. :D It could be also that the render portrays it in a way to make it look big. :p

You have an eagle eye that's for sure! Your quite right, we did post it shortly after posting but decided to leave it rather than make changes post publication.

Great to see members of the community looking at such details. Makes it all the more worthwhile putting all the effort we do into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.