• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

News Update #46: A Relic of Another Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koenigstiger

I used it in the Iron Europe mod

The German rifles had stripper clips.....I preferred the Reich's rifles for obvious reasons :D

volcol

One of the major problems with the Lebel was it had a nasty tendency to not feed a round when bolting. Manual bolting is something we've discussed and will look into with lot of thought and attention (though it would probably be an option to play with or without)

The Lebel is probably my favourite weapon on wwiionline - many a campaign has gone by where I'm in the top 5 grenadiers - just because the Lebel is easier in game to fight with than the MAS36 or Enfield.

BlaineUK

It's not very often you see Devs add lesser known weapons to WW2 games, it's like a breath of fresh air. Nice work and looking forward to what other lesser known gems we'll be seeing.

Strayferret

apologies for the late reply. [MENTION=1109]Roughbeak[/MENTION] sharp eyes there ;) There are many varying references, but I will look it over when we got it more moving ingame and see whats necessary or not.

Kevino

Vanguard Friend
Just letting everyone know I am still excited about this game =).

siben

Absolutely stunning model, all i can say is that the firing pin would very likely be turned a little to the left or right instead of perfectly horizontal. At least it is like that on my rifles.
Also, do you know what could make this weapon even better? Add some German WW1 capture stamps into the wood. How cool would that be if this rifle was a WW1 capture.

Last edited:

Alex

Would love to post videos if my graphics card didn't suck.
The point would be across, but people wouldn't experience the full beauty of TW.

Status
Not open for further replies.