• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

News Update #53: Operation Deadstick (Part 3/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

There was an AT gun at the bridge. Is this in the map as well? Hope so!

Edit, this has been answered by Mudra :)

Last edited:

Aniallator

Also, there was a static MG emplaced in one of the bunkers... will this be in the map? And usable? Is there a tunnel network beneath the defenses?

litchu

I never even noticed the horsa glider comming in at 1:27 in the video :O

* Now I know how the germans felt :/

Last edited:

litchu

Nice catch! I wonder if we, as the Brits, get to be in the Horsa when it lands, then get out when it's done so...

I was under the ( non-fact based ) impression that we wouldn't be inside when it lands but since I noticed it in the video I figured it might be a hint that we will be. I hope so atleast :)

FlyingR

Or you let us brace for impact so we don't have to see the whole plane shake etc. but still get the impression we just landed? Just sayin'

If it was single player I would accept it, but multiplayer no... what would the Germans players see while there's the Brit animation?

FlyingR

Nothing becaus they weren't paying attention =).. or they spawn later

Hahaha indeed but this is a game where you spawn multiple times, so the animation/cinematography would be only once, I don't know it's awkward and hard to implement.

Aniallator

Isn't it obvious? There'd be an animation of Germans sitting around a table eating cookies. What else? You have to stick to historical accuracy with these kinds of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.