• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

News Update #53: Operation Deadstick (Part 3/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaverickFM

Pathfinder Games
Following the announcement of Traction Wars's release target in Road to Overlord Part 1 we return to the final part in our series about one of key maps to be released in Chapter One of the game; Pegasus Bridge.

Comparison of a post-battle aerial photo-reconnaissance and the map in Editor

[video=youtube;6QfGm3LBO_I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QfGm3LBO_I[/video]

Comparison photo looking along the bridge

That’s all for our “Operation Deadstick” series. Our next update will be on 28th August, until then you can follow the project on the social networks below for the latest news and features.

Last edited by a moderator:

Simon

@litchu Day and night cycle is probably because you can't really see all the details during the night, so if devs want to make this historical there will only be night.

And god damn devs, my screen and table are white from my body substance..... again :mad:

AfterDune

That looked awesome! Really authentic.

Forgive me if this has been asked already, but how big is this map ingame?

litchu

@litchu Day and night cycle is probably because you can't really see all the details during the night, so if devs want to make this historical there will only be night.

Oh my bad I said it the wrong way, I ment how they played with it in the video going from light to dark at 1:20. I love the fact we'll be playing in the dark though!

Simon

Oh my bad I said it the wrong way, I ment how they played with it in the video going from light to dark at 1:20. I love the fact we'll be playing in the dark though!

Ah, no problem man. Yea, day and night cycle looks fantastic, I hope you can shoot those lights out.

JanMz

How big is the map ? Can you inflict damage, destruction to the any of the buildings/objects on this map and game in general ?

Esu21

My God! Things are getting real! I love all the trench and defense sistem,and I guess it will turn against the Germans at some point xD Oh,and will soldiers have the hability to close and open windows ???

FlyingR

This is the best thing to wake up to!!!! Dev team, awesome, awesome job!!! Love every detail of it! Even the puddles look amazing!! The night sky and ambiance looks so realistic, compared to most games ever played! Will we able to drive the Beetle and ride the bike?! Well I guess not the car, but the bike yeah? :D

Calgoblin, did you make that track? ****ing powerful man! Excellent stuff!

Good job lads! I like how this is getting together! I like how you guys are also putting release dates, it makes us look forward to something! This is ****ing pro!

Keep up the good job! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.