• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

News Update #53: Operation Deadstick (Part 3/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

Yep! I think the other maps are jealous of the Pegasus theme tbh.

Honestly man, it's incredible! It's a hit for sure! Would it be possible to have all your songs in the media section with all the songs in a playlist and/or available for download as well please?!
I want this song (maybe an extended version) in my playlist next to Zimmer, Silvestri, Gregson-Williams and Antii Martikainen! ;)

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
I tried swimming across it once, but boy didn't that work out.

I blame the cookies in my tummy!

AfterDune

To get in the mood, I've been playing some Call of Duty 1, Pegasus Bridge map. You assault the bridge at night, and have to defend it in the morning. Pretty intense map - quite sure this one will be too ;).

Raul

looks fantastic, that voice acting at the start was incredible... ;)
Ain't he a modest fella xD?

Back on topic, I have a lil' question (which slowly becomes a mainstream clichee), how will the Germans Spawn? The Brits will have a headstart, yes? But instead of the Germans actually spawning a few hundred yards from the bridge itself...could they just be sequestered in the buildings near the bridge and after a set period of time, the doors will open and they can deal with the Brits?

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Back on topic, I have a lil' question (which slowly becomes a mainstream clichee), how will the Germans Spawn? The Brits will have a headstart, yes? But instead of the Germans actually spawning a few hundred yards from the bridge itself...could they just be sequestered in the buildings near the bridge and after a set period of time, the doors will open and they can deal with the Brits?

We decided not to delay the spawn of the Germans or lock them up so the German team didn't get too frustrated. So at the moment the Germans spawn further back from the bridge. So far that's working just fine but we might change how we do it as we test the level more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.