• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

other languages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pienso que hablas Español, pero lo mio no es tanto bien.

Es posible que [MENTION=2473]Esu21[/MENTION] puede te ayudar para traducir.

Bienvenido en la communidad!

FlyingR

Bienvenido viejo pinche cabron! :D
Aca hay 1 español y somos 2 argentinos!

Slowly the Spanish speaking community is growing!
[MENTION=1183]th_battleaxe[/MENTION] hahahahahaa!! You're awesome!

drummer93

th_battleax google translate-> belgian to spanish hahaha

TheButcher aquí hay gente de muchos lugares del mundo, y todos intentamos escribir en inglés, pero si tienes dificultades no hay problemas, siempre que tengas ganas de expresar alguna idea o tengas alguna duda buscaremos el modo de traducir para que todos entiendan. Mi ingles tampoc es muy bueno, pero me las arreglo muy bien y todos me entienden, creo.. jaja bienvenido

Sydd

I would like to learn spanish, but only so that I can score some of them Latinas! Know what I'm sayin' *nudges*

Last edited:

FlyingR

I would like to learn spanish, but only so that I can score some of them Latinos! Know what I'm sayin' *nudges*

My preferences are actually Latinas, but I think you will find some good-looking men in South America. Word on the street says that [MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION] is quite the charmer and is currently available :)

litchu

Dutch, English, French, and German.

Yep that's the kind of stuff we have to deal with in The Netherlands ( and Belgium apperently ). And those are just the required ones. If you're smart you have to do Latin and Greek aswell.

Mais je ne parle pas francais trés bien, und Deutsch auch night..

Esu21

Siento darte la bienvenida con 3 semanas de retraso (estaba de vacaciones xD)

Pero eso,bienvenido a Traction Wars y al foro y si necesitas alguna traduccion, como dijo th_battleaxe, solo pideme ayuda ;)

P.D.: I can also talk and write in Gallego (Galician, my second real language but that I dont use really that much for social reasons) and French, mais le dernier jusqu'au un peu :p

Fuchs

Vanguard Backer
Yep that's the kind of stuff we have to deal with in The Netherlands ( and Belgium apperently ). And those are just the required ones. If you're smart you have to do Latin and Greek aswell.

Mais je ne parle pas francais trés bien, und Deutsch auch night..
Hey, nothing to do with smarts. Just those who can study well get that burden.

Status
Not open for further replies.