• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

Fallschirmjager, with a Panzerfaust and Panzerschreck, crouch behind a knocked out Sherman, one of them peeking out to look at the US positions. Normandy, 1944.

404ed

Flare

Vanguard Backer
RAF Lancasters bomb Villers-Bocage, June 30 1944.

I love this picture. You can see a few Lancs if you look closely.

Flare

Vanguard Backer
Top-down views of carpet bombing like this are f*cking incredible, good pic!
Anniii!

Yeah I love this kind of picture. I have some video footage of some similar stuff too ;)

By the way why are you never on discord? [emoji14]

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Leopardi

Coastal defence ship Väinämöinen, Gulf of Finland, June 18 1942. Soviet Union didn't like it - they even ordered the biggest air raid against a single target of WWII against it, but they didn't manage to destroy it.

Aniallator

Anniii!

Yeah I love this kind of picture. I have some video footage of some similar stuff too ;)

By the way why are you never on discord? [emoji14]

I knoww :( It's because of the internet here, been in Grenada for a month and it's still completely sh*t. Usually whenever I open Discord it gets stuck checking for updates, the internet only gets reasonable at like 1 AM when I'm either asleep or about to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.