• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Africandave

Vintage

American soldiers, having lost one soldier, trying to cross the street under cover of Sherman tanks. Sniper fire is from the upper floors of buildings, West Germany, ca.1945​

Vintage

I know this thread is supposed to be just pictures, but here's a video about pictures.

[video]https://youtu.be/lV2necJYxR4[/video]

VonMudra

General Scattini and his staff. Scattini was the commander of the Friuli Combat Group, of the Italian Co-belligerent Army, that was attached to British X Corps during the push north from the Gothic Line and beyond.

Sydd

Ferdinant or Elefant, cant tell from my tiny phone screan. Dont think it was a Porche tiger.

It is a tiger P.. Notice the big block of steel, it would have been a lot bigger if it was a Ferd, cause the Ferd has a big box of steel sitting on top of the hull, besides that gun is a little too short to be a ferdi's pak 88.

Edit: I am actually confused, now that I looked closely, the fallen gun mantlet piece looks like as if it is a ferd, but the steel plate on which the gun is resting is way too small to be a ferd's and suggests that it is the front turret plate of a tiger p... [MENTION=147]VonMudra[/MENTION], what do you think?

siben

The only thing you are missing is that out of 91 chasis made 90 where transformed, and 1 is a command tank. Anyways, you can clearly see the broken barrel and typical mantled ring on the ground, it aint that 1 super rare command tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.