• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Possible Website Bug? ("New Likes" button)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swaffy

The top of my page has the bell that says "101 NEW LIKES", though when I click on it nothing happens. I'm on Google Chrome. Hovering over the button, my browser says the URL is "javascript:void(0)".

Not sure if it's me or the site, but wanted to bring it up in case it isn't already known.

FlyingR

Yeah it happened to everybody. It's a bug that occurred when the website went through maintenance so the moment you entered again after the site update, it showed on the bell all the likes you had since the beginning!

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
The top of my page has the bell that says "101 NEW LIKES", though when I click on it nothing happens. I'm on Google Chrome. Hovering over the button, my browser says the URL is "javascript:void(0)".

Not sure if it's me or the site, but wanted to bring it up in case it isn't already known.

Not a bug but more of an unintended consequence of emergency maintenance. Only likes from the last 30 days are shown on your profile so that might explain why you couldn't see the notifications you clicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.