• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Post some of your favorite songs here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

How To Train Your Dragon: Suite - Hollywood in Vienna

The other OSTs from other movies in Hollywood in Vienna sound great as well!

Aniallator

A beautiful piece from the soundtrack of Crash.

[video=youtube;V_zBBoTzghs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_zBBoTzghs[/video]

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
How To Train Your Dragon: Suite - Hollywood in Vienna

The other OSTs from other movies in Hollywood in Vienna sound great as well!

Oh I like this :) Personally this is one of my favourite OSTs. I wish I could find an album of Hollywood in Vienna.

Flare

Vanguard Backer
[MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION] I first heard How To Train Your Dragons a year ago when my school band played it. I was surprised at how good the music was! Really an excellent score for a kind of average animated movie.

FlyingR

A great one from John Williams in the Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban OST

@FlyingR I first heard How To Train Your Dragons a year ago when my school band played it. I was surprised at how good the music was! Really an excellent score for a kind of average animated movie.

It's truly a great score, John Powell did a wonderful job!

BTW, the movie is not average...

FlyingR

[MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION], speaking of little girls with potential, this girl was Andre Rieu's prodigy.

FlyingR

I present to you: Iron Horse, a bluegrass band that does covers of famouse songs! They mostly do Guns N' Roses but also do Ozzy Osbourne, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, etc. Great stuff!

Paradise City

Sweet Child O' Mine

VonMudra

Might as well share another of my all time favourite bands to groove to. Electric Six, here performing live my favourite song by them, Future is in the Future:

It's very worth listening to the entire concert though- they're simply amazing, blending elements of disco, indie rock, Zappa, and many other genres seamlessly. Also, as the band officially says, roughly 90% of their songs at about absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.