• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Post some of your favorite songs here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Song dedicated to all my schoolmates that I spent 9 wonderful years with (some little less but doesn't matter, it felt like 9 years)

One of my favourites that I'm currently listening to

Simon

Their original songs are all in Slovenian, so they sound better in Slovene.

Slovenian version:

English version:

Subass39

If you don't like this song, i recommend you to go to the hospital immediately! (you are obviously not sane):D

Aniallator

The amazing main theme from The Kingdom. I highly recommend you sit back and close your eyes when listening to this, or if there's a night sky nearby, look up at the stars.

FlyingR

The amazing main theme from The Kingdom. I highly recommend you sit back and close your eyes when listening to this, or if there's a night sky nearby, look up at the stars.

That's beautiful man! Good one! Danny Elfman did a great job! Going to re-watch movie :D

[video=youtube;h_-Qs54qiGU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_-Qs54qiGU[/video]

Sung by the only people who can understand the situation.

Aniallator

Another beautiful soundtrack, Gravity. There are actually sixteen tracks, I recommend you listen to all of them :) This is the kind of music where if you fell asleep listening to it, you'd have some amazing dreams.

VonMudra

Realized I never post here. So might as well post one of my fave songs from one of my fave bands:

Status
Not open for further replies.