• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Pr:wwii

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

Finally it's back!

"PR:WW2 is happy to announce that a Beta release will take place sometime in the following days. Enjoy the trailer of what there is to come and please be patient as it will take more time than expected to iron some things out.
Have a jolly good one!"

Killen

I haven't undestand yet if it is called PR WW2 or PR Normandy!! BTW I AM REALLY EXCITED FOR THE BETA YEEAAAAH

FlyingR

[MENTION=2685]Francesco Boato[/MENTION], [MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION], [MENTION=2473]Esu21[/MENTION] and everybody else, whenever the event is, if we gather enough people we could make a TW squad! :D

Killen

[MENTION=2685]Francesco Boato[/MENTION], [MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION], [MENTION=2473]Esu21[/MENTION] and everybody else, whenever the event is, if we gather enough people we could make a TW squad! :D

Yea! Sure! I am lookng forward to play Omaha!! :D

Who will be the Squad Leader? Me not ;)

drummer93

I'm on my holydays away from my home and I can't play :(. In a week I will back. I hope we can play together guys

Simon

Usually in PR and according to the past PRWWII event, there's rotation, so one round you play Axis and then Allied! Best of both worlds ;)

I'm pretty sure this won't be just an event, this will be full game like normal PR, but its still in the Beta. We will be able to play anytime we want.

FlyingR

Of course mate, all aboard. I'm checking regularly to PR forums for more details, but the devs also don't know when it will come out! :p
[MENTION=2177]Simon[/MENTION], I think they will make a beta event.

Simon

Of course mate, all aboard. I'm checking regularly to PR forums for more details, but the devs also don't know when it will come out! :p
@Simon, I think they will make a beta event.

You are everywhere :O

Status
Not open for further replies.