• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Pr:wwii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killen

You are everywhere :O

I saw him too on that video :p

Killen

Goddamit, the PR WW2 page on FB posted a new video! The description is: "soon..."

I hate when devs tease us...

Cristo bono!

Edit: they made a new thread about the beta feedbacks

Aniallator

Hot damn, awesome news :D I'll get into port tomorrow morning, hopefully the Internet's good enough to download and play! [MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION] I hope you're getting back before the 3rd xD

By the way, welcome to the community [MENTION=1733]camo_jnr_jnr[/MENTION] :)

Killen

Hey [MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION], i saw a guy called drummer1994 in the game hahaha! Coincidence?

Sydd

Ahh man, after playing games like witcher 3 and skyrim with like over 150 texture mods i cant bear those graphics. But who cares? any ww2 game is like a must have, so are you guys planning to get this?

DerJoachim

played for a good 3-4 hours non-stop, the game is very immersive and the gameplay is smooth enough to not get bored, very good game overall, too bad the access to the game will end on the third of january ;(

FlyingR

[MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION] No me jodas!! Daleee! :D
[MENTION=1802]DerJoachim[/MENTION] Nice! I'm sure the servers will be pretty full until the 3rd.
[MENTION=2672]Sydd[/MENTION] I'm downloading as I'm posting this! Good graphics don't mean ****! Look at WWIIO, that game is amazing despite it's low graphics! Get it man, and get mumble fixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.