• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Pr:wwii

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmiedzianyy

I've downloaded PRWWII yesterday and explored the world on offline lan - nice maps and awesome weapon feeling (i didn't expected that).
Also Carentan <3

Then i tried to join the internet servers at 19:00 (UTC +1) and i couldn't 'cause servers were full.. after trying 3 times i gave up ;/

FlyingR

Yeah that's what I did today too. The maps are well done, especially Carentan! The Thompson is lovely!

There are 5 servers though:
NEW ERA WARFARE & OD-S: server(s) hosted in Western Europe
Reality PR0S: server(s) hosted in Russia
BASED: server(s) hosted in North America
DIVSUL: server(s) hosted in South America
BigD: server(s) hosted in Australia

Last edited:

FlyingR

Will it be playable offline after January 3rd I wonder?

It will be playable only offline but the thing is as vanilla PR gets updated, PR:WWII will become less and less compatible and it won't work (unless you keep the original vanilla update).

Once it's released, it will get updated along with the vanilla PR.

Killen

I played it.

It is amazing.

A little bugged, like when you try to go, from the road, to a sidewalk, you must jump because the difference in height is bugged (sometimes).

Then the kar98k sight is not the real one, i mean the back sight and the front sight are misaligned but you can still aim.

The US AR and Machine Gunner share the same weapon (BAR) and two different fire mode: 360 rpm and 650 rpm (correct me if i am wrong).

If you use the lower rpm, you have 7 mags, if you switch to the higher one you have 11 mags...wtf?

The kar 98 is op from the distance and something strange happened to me!

I was in the middle of a fight inside an house when i saw the moving shadows of an enemy soldier;
i aimed waiting for him and he suddenly came into my sight but within a second he placed a bullet inside my body.

How the hell is possible! Maybe germans have a faster rate of "weapon stabilization"....

Idk.

I hope you understood everything ^_^

AfterDune

Report any bugs on the PR forums if you can. There's a feedback thread where you can do that.

Thanks. And enjoy the game!!

AfterDune

The US atm doesn't have a proper MG, instead they only have the BAR, but that can't be considered an MG, hehe.

We tried to have the M1919 (the tripod one) as infantry kit, but that didn't work out too great. And then someone wanted to model the A6... can't really say no to that [emoji14].

So not historically accurate (for Normandy anyway ;)), but oh well. The kit won't be available that much (MG kit is very limited), so we were alright with that.

Aniallator

The US atm doesn't have a proper MG, instead they only have the BAR, but that can't be considered an MG, hehe.

We tried to have the M1919 (the tripod one) as infantry kit, but that didn't work out too great. And then someone wanted to model the A6... can't really say no to that [emoji14].

So not historically accurate (for Normandy anyway ;)), but oh well. The kit won't be available that much (MG kit is very limited), so we were alright with that.

I look forward to it nonetheless :D

I was part of a Sherman tankcrew today. The multicrew is perfect, very funny. I hope TW consider multicrew too

And yet again, I feel uncertain as to how tank crewing should be implemented...

FlyingR

It's only my wish. The coordination works very well only using the compass and a proper communication, and my english is not good :p

When you have players that are willing to play together and help each other, no matter if they are competent or not, there will be great and fun gameplay, even if you lose.

drummer, do you have lots of connection problems with your internet connection and high ping due to server location? I get like 250 and up and I'm in Buenos Aires right now...

drummer93

drummer, do you have lots of connection problems with your internet connection and high ping due to server location? I get like 250 and up and I'm in Buenos Aires right now...

Only high ping, but that is normal. Maybe the server is in US or Europe. What is your internet provider?

Status
Not open for further replies.