• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Pr:wwii

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummer93

I get lots of connection problems and disconnections from the server. Arnet... :rolleyes:

Welcome to Argentina xD. I have Arnet too, but here in Rosario works fine. Fibertel had a lot of service problems too. They have a lot of demand, but do not invest in infrastructure :confused:

FlyingR

Welcome to Argentina xD. I have Arnet too, but here in Rosario works fine. Fibertel had a lot of service problems too. They have a lot of demand, but do not invest in infrastructure :confused:

Hahaha, home sweet home!! I thought Fibertel was good... oh well. Every 5-10 minutes I get ****ing connection problems which results in getting disconnected from the server. Not even in China I have that problem and there's like 50 billion internet users and a ping of 400-600... :mad:

Last edited:

drummer93

Hahaha, home sweet home!! I thought Fibertel was good... oh well. Every 5-10 minutes I get ****ing connection problems which results in getting disconnected from the server. Not even in China I have that problem and there's like 50 billion internet users and a ping of 400-600... :mad:

400-600? OMG how you can play with that ping? xD. You can't hit a cow at 5 meters :p

FlyingR

400-600? OMG how you can play with that ping? xD. You can't hit a cow at 5 meters :p

That's why I do Sqd Leader, Medic or AR but I sort of got the hang of it so it's ok. :D

The thing here in Argentina it's worse because I have a lot of lag as well due to the shitty connection, so I see the enemy coming, empty a whole clip on him having SMG or MG (miss every bullet of course) and die even if the guy is 1 meter away from me.

It's very frustrating :(

drummer93

That's why I do Sqd Leader, Medic or AR but I sort of got the hang of it so it's ok. :D

The thing here in Argentina it's worse because I have a lot of lag as well due to the shitty connection, so I see the enemy coming, empty a whole clip on him having SMG or MG (miss every bullet of course) and die even if the guy is 1 meter away from me.

It's very frustrating :(

yes I know what are you talking about. Only in one game I have no problems with the ping: R&L. Maybe because the hit detection is different, I don't know, but I do great kills with the 98K, even in close combat, facing the M1 Garand :)

AfterDune

There used to be a divsul ww2 server for PR, but perhaps they took it down. Not very populated I'm afraid though :(.
It is (or was) a South American server. Brazil I believe.

FlyingR

There used to be a divsul ww2 server for PR, but perhaps they took it down. Not very populated I'm afraid though :(.
It is (or was) a South American server. Brazil I believe.

Yes! Played there a few times, the thing is that they all spoke Portuguese so communication was a bit of a problem :p

Status
Not open for further replies.