• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Rome II: Total War

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Funnily enough Rome II came up in the office today quite unexpectedly. The general view was the game isn't quite right - I wouldn't say it's broken or a bad game but they haven't quite hit the nail on the head like they have before. We all enjoy playing it but we all have that feeling in the back of our mind that it isn't quite as good as it should/could be.

volcol

Wondered why I was stalling a tiny bit last night, turns out I forgot to close GW2 XD

I'm really enjoying it - but for me it lacks what made the original Rome good. If they'd have kept a lot of the old features it'd have been truly phenomenal

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
That would make a bit of a difference [MENTION=155]volcol[/MENTION]!

Has anyone worked out what the senate actually does in R2:TW? Seems to be completely irrelevant and to have no impact on the rest of the game for me so far.

blurr22

I have the game and it's really awesome. Just a shame my graphics card is too poor to run it well. It has amazing details that I love, I especially love the multiplayer.

volcol

Gotten back into it and with a couple of mods and the blood and gore DLC it really is something special

Status
Not open for further replies.