• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

So, what is everyone looking forward to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking tea while running around as a headless chicken getting shot. Alternatively, not doing that (except the tea part), working with a squad, getting the objective done, and drinking more tea to celebrate. But let's face it: probably that first thing.

Kanga

Perhaps airborne characters. I'm sure they've been mentioned before, but I would love to see airborne characters and their load-outs involved in the game.

Thompson153

Looking forward most to the game (obviously), but more specifically, I want to see what vehicles (if any) will be added. I'm already planning on playing as the Germans, but if the Panther is added, it will be guaranteed. :)

yoelrc

i hope they add some sort of supresionfire like battlefield3 or arma
so when u recive fire u cant aim properly or something and not just aim and kill like cod

Last edited:

Kevino

Vanguard Friend
agree, even fh2 doesn't have much suppression effect on people shooting back at you(it seems anyways)

Maarten551

Of course trying out this game.
Also I'm looking forward reading/hearing about planes(bombers, transports, fighters and ETC) if they are in this game.

#edit, grammatical error fix.

Last edited:

sHaKeNbAkE

I'm hoping there is a great system to communicate with your buddies on the battlefield that is fairly seamless yet effective. As a rookie map maker I am really excited to see what the maps look like....fingers crossed they are big! xD

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
I'm hoping there is a great system to communicate with your buddies on the battlefield that is fairly seamless yet effective.

Carrier pigeons? :D

The maps are rather beautiful, when we show them properly it may cause eyes to melt out of loveliness.

Raul

I am looking forward to achievements xD, like medals, badges and ribbons that will be shown on the forum or in-game.

We have the forum ones, but I bet that the British soldiers in WW2 didn't wear that many ribbons and medal :laugh:, still, let's see what can be done.

Raul

I am looking forward to achievements xD, like medals, badges and ribbons that will be shown on the forum or in-game.

We have the forum ones, but I bet that the British soldiers in WW2 didn't wear that many ribbons and medal :laugh:, still, let's see what can be done.
I just noticed after looking at some of the dev ribbons, First to Serve, Team Medal, this game can't be more awesome xD!

Mike McBear

Sounds good, what im looking forward to is seeing tank and infantry working together to assault an objective xD I only ever see it happening on arma.

Considering that it was sometimes lacking back then, any problems with uncoordinated attacks will only add to the realism!

Mike McBear

Teamwork,objectives,****ing up the enemy team.
pretty much the feeling of actually caring about your life ingame, that you actually give a **** if you die.
Just like the old days in RnL.

That's pretty much sums it up what we Allied HQ guys do in H&G. What I look forward to is more of the same in TW, minus the problems in H&G. And to play plucky Brits, of course!

Gyps

I suppose like most brits actaully playing as a brit :)

But it looks bloody awesome from the media we've seen so far so really looking forwards to this big time

Roughbeak

I can just see it now... I am a Brit with a Lee Enfield behind a small hill in TW, then my NCO says in a husky voice "move out, go go". Zipping sounds from the MG42 firing at you. :D

William

I can just see it now... I am a Brit with a Lee Enfield behind a small hill in TW, then my NCO says in a husky voice "move out, go go". Zipping sounds from the MG42 firing at you. :D
and when you move out i am the gunner with mg42 my commander [FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Verdana]''Great shot Private direct hit on head'' [/FONT] in german '' "Great shot privaten Volltreffer auf dem Kopf '

Gyps

Were talking Brits here if your behind a hill you'll be brewing up tea so NCO gunna say " When you've finnished that cup of tea move out and take the postion " :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.