• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

So, what is everyone looking forward to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuupperi

Successful gaming experience overall; those stunning CryEngine3 environments and well designed maps that are pleasant to play over and over again. Also some realism and possible teamwork based gameplay between squads to achieve the victory. If there'll be even half of those things I would be pleased.

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
Successful gaming experience overall; those stunning CryEngine3 environments and well designed maps that are pleasant to play over and over again. Also some realism and possible teamwork based gameplay between squads to achieve the victory. If there'll be even half of those things I would be pleased.

I agree, Kuupperi!

Maniche

TheTurk_007

Looking forward for trucks. TRUCKS! My favorite WW2 vehicles! Especially the Opel Blitz, and the Zis-5. But I guess we will be seeing the Opel Blitz more early in TW.

roflwaflz

Pathfinder Games
Seeing how competitive/organized teamplay evolves in both premade and PUG situations. Community growth. Streamers maybe?

Gully

Teamwork,objectives,****ing up the enemy team.
pretty much the feeling of actually caring about your life ingame, that you actually give a **** if you die.
Just like the old days in RnL.

Looking forward to Lee Enfield, British Tanks, and WWII on Cry Engine. I really haven't played any multi-player game on CryEngine except the Crysis 2 and Crysis 3 beta, so this should be interesting.

I'm looking forward to seeing a new take on something that has been munched over millions of times by the game industry. The engine is also something very interesting. And certainly, the realism.

Roughbeak

I have come to a conclusion that I am looking forward to intense battle scenes and voices shouting everywhere on the battlefield.
And of course I am also looking forward to the grand release! :D

Oprah

I'm actually more excited about Traction Wars than I am about GTA V, TES Online and Total War: Rome II....

I'm definitely looking forward to actual tactical gameplay the most. Working together as a (mechanized) platoon, in sections. Using teamwork and firepower to win the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.