• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

So what's been up with TW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had been keeping up with the game early on but forgot about it for over a year and just remembered it now. Is this game still planned to be released in the 18-24 month period or has that been pushed back now?

FlyingR

Heyyyy! You should definitely check the updates in the News section to see in detail what has been going on (especially the last one)!

As for the release date, the devs haven't said anything regarding the schedule, but they did say that they will release a Lite version for Devs only as well as releasing it via Steam.

Aniallator

As you can see in the most recent update, a lot's happened over the last year! Release date is unknown, though my money is on late 2017... all in due time :)

Zainab

As you can see in the most recent update, a lot's happened over the last year! Release date is unknown, though my money is on late 2017... all in due time :)

Double check it , mine on start of 2018 :p
It's better to release lately without any faults rather then early with faults .....

Simon

I remember when they first announced the release and how hyped we were, its kinda sad to see that it probably won't release in July (when 24th month comes)
But I think it will be late 2017/early 2018

Also don't forget to join official Discord channel: Discord

Alex

Any news? It's been a little over two years since you've made that release announcement. If the game were to release soon, I would imagine the community would be seeing a lot more out of the developers. Possibly even an alpha test...

FlyingR

Any news? It's been a little over two years since you've made that release announcement. If the game were to release soon, I would imagine the community would be seeing a lot more out of the developers. Possibly even an alpha test...

No alpha testing apparently, they will have an Operation Overlord Lite... other than that, as the great philosopher Bluedrake42 once said: "RIPerino Dlckerino".

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games

We're alive and kicking. We're working in our freetime so things inevitably take a little longer than we hoped but internal testing is going very well and morale is high.

FlyingR

Status
Not open for further replies.