• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Some light relief... |56k Warning|

Status
Not open for further replies.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Haha! The brown and white goat is just thinking: "What the hell are you doing get off of that thing someone's going to get hurt!"

Roughbeak

Roughbeak

Some good Forgotten Hope 2 action from me, enjoy:

"Filip72 your sermon bored me to my death"

FH2 2.45's magic Browning Hi-P

Bugged system in the BF2 engine

Well.. we all know what I was doing :D

The sweet defeat of lag

(not mine)

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I really need to get back on FH2 - assuming there are still active servers around. Last time I played it properly hslan was still up (although far from it's peak)

Roughbeak

Last edited:

Alex

It's a real shame my FH2 is having serious problems, even after checking it out on their forums. I'm missing out on the fun!

That goat will forever be the things of my nightmares, now. I'd blame you, but I'd run into it in games media anyway. Seriously, how did one goat do all that?

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
That goat will forever be the things of my nightmares, now. I'd blame you, but I'd run into it in games media anyway. Seriously, how did one goat do all that?

I think the message this game is trying to get across, is that any goat can do anything if they want to, no matter how stretchy or sticky their tongue is.

Status
Not open for further replies.