• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Some light relief... |56k Warning|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

No zoom, please ;)

Simon

[MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION] I am asking the same question myself.

I am on a trip to Bled (google it, its magical) with school so I will sadly miss the update, unless I get free wifi on bus because I return at about 23:30 :(

Aniallator

@Aniallator I am asking the same question myself.

I am on a trip to Bled (google it, its magical) with school so I will sadly miss the update, unless I get free wifi on bus because I return at about 23:30 :(

23:30 on Friday? Because that's often the time updates come out xD Double post BTW ;)

Aniallator

My forums glitched out and I didn't even notice, I reported one so admins can see and delete 1 post

Thanks to my crappy internet, I've had that happen a few times; I'll send a post, it won't show me the post sent so I send it again, but hey-ho it turns out it sent the first time, so there I am with a double post.

FlyingR

Thanks to my crappy internet, I've had that happen a few times; I'll send a post, it won't show me the post sent so I send it again, but hey-ho it turns out it sent the first time, so there I am with a double post.

Yeah I'm actually getting that too. I post it and somehow a message appears saying "Leave this page" or "Cancel". The message has already been sent and the first time I've assumed that it was an error so I clicked Cancel and and posted it again but then I realized it and just "Leave this page" and all is good. I thought I was the only one. I have Chrome BTW.

Aniallator

Yeah I'm actually getting that too. I post it and somehow a message appears saying "Leave this page" or "Cancel". The message has already been sent and the first time I've assumed that it was an error so I clicked Cancel and and posted it again but then I realized it and just "Leave this page" and all is good. I thought I was the only one. I have Chrome BTW.

Yeah I use Chrome on my computer, and Safari on an iPad. I don't know how good your guys' internet usually is, but if it's not a result of poor internet then it has to be forum-related.

*1930's radio voice*

This is the Battleaxe Home Service, and this is the 5 o'clock news.

We are now on the fourth day of the mysterious Totally Off-Topic thread lock, with still no response of the official authorities. The thread was locked on Tuesday after a casual chat about a thesis topic, without any apparent disregard of the topic or forum rules. This prompted a concerned reaction from the forum public. There is hope, however, as an update is due today, possibly containing news about this sudden, and drastic move.

In other news, there is concern in Turkey, as the president, mr. Erdogan, is more and more beginning to resemble the late dictator of Germany, mr. A. Hitler.

I wonder what tonight's update will bring us.

Status
Not open for further replies.