• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Soo.. I took a small break from TW..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pjosip

Vanguard Backer
And all of the sudden, this decided to happen:

However the weird mix of confusion and excitement ended quite soon as it turned out to be a fluke:

Aniallator

Yes, there was some site maintenance, and one of the resulting bugs was that all the notifications you've ever received showed up again.

DerJoachim

Its not about being away for too long from the forum or not, we all received all those notifications all of a sudden, stop being an exceptionalist Pjosip.

Pjosip

Vanguard Backer
Its not about being away for too long from the forum or not, we all received all those notifications all of a sudden, stop being an exceptionalist Pjosip.

At the time I made this I hadn't yet figure out it was a global bug and figured it would make for a funny post.
Why such butthurt all the sudden? I mean I only make few posts every couple of months to begin with..

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
At the time I made this I hadn't yet figure out it was a global bug and figured it would make for a funny post.
Why such butthurt all the sudden? I mean I only make few posts every couple of months to begin with..

Well I thought it was amusing even if that particular bug makes me wince overtime I see a post about it... wee bit embarrassing but oh well!

The reason there were no results to show by the way is because the feed in your profile only shows the last 30 days (for performance reasons) and of course you've been away so you haven't had any likes lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.