• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

The Doctor Who Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydd

Nope, just genuinely surprised to find this thread here is all...

Edit: Also, Whats with those tags?! Hahahahahahahhaha!!

Aniallator

Something I don't like about Doctor Who is that it's just so cheesey... I mean, do you Whovians just not mind that?

Every season will have a cheesey episode, or two, or three.

Personally, I just hope that the next episode will be better. Anyway, the season after this one will be different, with Coleman off playing Queen Victoria.

Aniallator

I'm generalizing here, but doesn't the whole thing seem cheesey? Aliens seem as though they're from a bad 80s film, and the plots are just weird. There's no logic behind them. Again, I'm generalizing, and it's also my opinion, but... still...

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
There's a lot of Brits around here so a few Whovians is inevitable :p It's a very British show and yes it is cheesy but don't forget it was a 80s show back in the day before the more recent reboot. So cheesy 80s aliens is part of the DNA!

Status
Not open for further replies.