• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

The European Football Championship 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

Fuuuuu!!!! Spain lost :( Well... I hope Wales (my second home) win this Championship!!! :D

Hahaha yeah, they won't win!

Quarter Finals:

Portugal vs Poland - Portugal wins (sorry [MENTION=2186]mmiedzianyy[/MENTION])
Belgium vs Wales - tough one, but my instinct goes for Belgium
Germany vs Italy - another tough one, I would say Germany but Italy can actually beat them, so Italy.
France vs Iceland - France, no doubt

mmiedzianyy

Hahaha yeah, they won't win!

Quarter Finals:

Portugal vs Poland - Portugal wins (sorry @mmiedzianyy)
Belgium vs Wales - tough one, but my instinct goes for Belgium
Germany vs Italy - another tough one, I would say Germany but Italy can actually beat them, so Italy.
France vs Iceland - France, no doubt

Portugal isn't in their best shape on this season so i would say that penalties would decide.
Belgium and Italy are going to win, agree @FlyingR
Iceland is very tough team to face because they play simple fast football and they are deadly effective. I'm looking forward for a surprise :)

FlyingR

Portugal isn't in their best shape on this season so i would say that penalties would decide.
Belgium and Italy are going to win, agree @FlyingR
Iceland is very tough team to face because they play simple fast football and they are deadly effective. I'm looking forward for a surprise :)

It's true that they are not playing that well. Penalties is a likely option, but I think Portugal would still win! :D

Nah, Iceland is not that good at all... it's just that England sucked more xD

[MENTION=2685]Killen[/MENTION]: Have you got a spare seat on your couch? I'm switching to Italy after that shameful display (yes *that* voice and intonation) the Belgian "team" put up last night.

Killen

@Killen: Have you got a spare seat on your couch? I'm switching to Italy after that shameful display (yes *that* voice and intonation) the Belgian "team" put up last night.

Ahaha sadly tonight i am away from home... I am going to eat in a restaurant and probably i'll watch the match there :) Hope the best. Germany, GO EAT YOUR SAUERKRAUTS :D

Simon

rip #Iceland #Pray4Iceland #AlmostGotIt #FranceRektYou

But jokes aside, I'm happy that Iceland made it so far, they were my favourites

Last edited:

Killen

Tonight i am gonna watch Portogallo - Galles...
Ronaldo is just a little rich girl that's good at playing soccer!

Status
Not open for further replies.