• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

The European Football Championship 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerJoachim

Well, Italy just have beaten the potential euro cup winners with a solid 2-0, italians are dangerous as usual, always underrated and then they proceed to win the cup, dem pesky players!

Since I can't edit the original post anymore, here are the rankings of Groups A-C. [MENTION=1]General Naga[/MENTION]: is that a timed thing, editing posts?
Group A:

1. France - 6
  2. Switzerland - 4
  3. Romania - 1
  4. Albania - 0
Group B:

1. England - 4
  2. Wales - 3
  3. Slovakia - 3
  4. Russia - 1
Group C:
  1. Germany - 4
  2. Poland - 4
  3. Northern Ireland - 3
  4. Ukraine - 0

mmiedzianyy

Im glad that maybe this will be the first time we will pass the group eliminations!
Of course in all media in Poland there is a big excitement about this and as always we can't stop imaginating impossible to achive things..
For God sake, why TV or Radio Reporters are asking French people about Polish vs France final? Some people are stupid..
Ya know what i mean?!

FlyingR

Im glad that maybe this will be the first time we will pass the group eliminations!
Of course in all media in Poland there is a big excitement about this and as always we can't stop imaginating impossible to achive things..
For God sake, why TV or Radio Reporters are asking French people about Polish vs France final? Some people are stupid..
Ya know what i mean?!

I would prefer a final in the likes of Albania vs Iceland or Austria vs Ukraine :D

FlyingR

I don't know if you guys heard or really care about it, but in the other side of the ocean there's the Copa America, the American continent version of the Euro Cup. :p

Just want to share a few of the highlight games of the Group Stage:

Mexico 3 - 1 Uruguay
Argentina 5 - 0 Panama
USA 4 - 0 Costa Rica
Brazil 7 - 1 Haiti
Chile 4 - 2 Panama
Argentina 3 - 0 Bolivia
Costa Rica 3 - 2 Colombia
Ecuador 4 - 0 Haiti
Uruguay 3 - 0 Jamaica

Brazil and Uruguay have been eliminated which has been big news over here.

Quarter-Finals:
USA 2 - 1 Ecuador
Peru 0 (2) - (4) 0 Colombia (Penalties)
Argentina 4 - 1 Venezuela
Chile 7 - 0 Mexico

Semi-final
Argentina vs USA
Chile vs Colombia

FlyingR

Argentina 4 - 0 USA, Argentina to the finals!

And this guy, Messi, is from another planet, better yet, from another universe!

On another news, Ibrahimovic will resign from playing for his country after the Euro, today might be his last game with Sweden!

Last edited:

mmiedzianyy

Argentina 4 - 0 USA, Argentina to the finals!

And this guy, Messi, is from another planet, better yet, from another universe!

On another news, Ibrahimovic will resign from playing for his country after the Euro, today might be his last game with Sweden!

Simo Häyhä of free kicks..

Simon

Congrats to our neighbours Croats for winning against Spain (2-1)

I'm telling you, they will win at the end.

Simon

Nope, I thought France was seriously going to win. Now all my money is going to Iceland.

Yea or Iceland, but neighbour is a neighbour right? F*ck our politics for atleast this period, let's all love Croatia now. lol

FlyingR

Well...
Iceland beat England 2-1... Now they are facing France so it has been a good run. Go Iceland though! :D

Argentina lost against Chile by ****ing penalties (once again). ****ing ****, Higuain is a fat ******* that can't score even if his life depended on it, our noob coach screwed everything that can be screwed and made us lose and now Messi wants to quite the National team. We lost 3 finals in 3 years, ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.