• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

The Night Before Christmas Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
With Christmas almost upon us once again it's that time of year rich in traditions; decorating the Christmas tree, eating too much food, wrapping presents and Christmas videos...

[video=youtube;Z_4sEfOh4G0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_4sEfOh4G0[/video]

From everyone at Traction Wars we wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

Last edited:

FlyingR

Beautiful! Well done @calgoblin!

Happy holidays to you all! May you all have a good 2017 and may we have many many more updates (and possibly a release)! :)

Flare

Vanguard Backer
2017 - The year we get to play Traction Wars?

Perhaps!

Merry Christmas all!

Aniallator

What a tease :D Many hours will be spent in Discord decoding the video!

A very merry Christmas and a happy New Year's to the TW team and community! Happy holidays all :)

Zainab

Just saying if you guys won't mind but
Christmas in real has very very dark history , people used to sacrifice their children in name for the devil . This was banned in Europe and other countries until i guess 16-17 century as it was sign of pure evilness ..... so yeah.... beware :p and search the history lol..

Btw do you know the star that is use on top of tree , its pure symbol of devil...
You can watch following video though to know more about it... its not a lie though even history tell itself
[video=youtube;_nwnQcVdjOE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nwnQcVdjOE[/video]

Zainab

Lol @Zainab what? How is that related to this update?
I think the Topic itself says about Christmas , my eyes didn't deceived me though . Is there any other thing related here? :p
Still I am showing the truth though, I am not criticizing, I am showing my opinion that this was the history if any of you don't know.

FlyingR

I think the Topic itself says about Christmas , my eyes didn't deceived me though . Is there any other thing related here? :p
Still I am showing the truth though, I am not criticizing, I am showing my opinion that this was the history if any of you don't know.

This is an update from the devs to wish us a good holiday with a video, as simple as that. What's the point of you posting that here, what do you want to achieve? If anything this should go on Off-Topic.

Anyways, I'll stop it now.

Aniallator

STEAM GREENLIGHT OMG...

FlyingR

NO! You're wrong, that means that there's boric acid or copper sulfate in the air. Stop spreading false news!!!

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
everyone is afraid to say it... but we seen the same content for about 2 years. is this a serious project or not?

Of course we are serious. We are lucky to have so many talented game devs giving up their free time to make the game - it just means it takes a bit longer than if we had commercial money and resources to throw at development.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.