• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Totally Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

Yeah! The forums also got hit, but they are back up. As for the server, maybe next week? Also the FH2 server is down.

FlyingR

I hope TW will be like this! :D

[MENTION=2177]Simon[/MENTION]

Signature: Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 600 by 112 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller).
Avatar: Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 34.2 KB (whichever is smaller).

Aniallator

[video=cnn;politics/2016/02/23/donald-trump-nevada-rally-ted-cruz-is-sick-sot.cnn]http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/24/opinions/trump-will-be-republican-nominee-robbins/index.html[/video]

Ugh, I can't believe that Trump might actually make the nominee. I feel disgusted as an American that so many people are voting for him. What the f*ck is happening to this country? Finger crossed for Bernie.

Simon

When it's friday but not friday when TW update comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.