• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Totally Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

It's snowing and thunder........ seems legit

Stop, stop, I'm jealous!

Is snow the kind of thing people enjoy? Like you want it to snow, and when it does, you enjoy its presence? Or is it like rain after a while of no rain where you want it, and soon as it's there you're grudging against it? As a Seattleite I can relate to the rain one.

Simon

Stop, stop, I'm jealous!

Is snow the kind of thing people enjoy? Like you want it to snow, and when it does, you enjoy its presence? Or is it like rain after a while of no rain where you want it, and soon as it's there you're grudging against it? As a Seattleite I can relate to the rain one.

If its snowing in winter then people usually like it, but if it's snowing at the end of April then people don't really like.
Last time it snowed so hard at this time of the year in Slovenia was on 1st May 1985.

drummer93

Last sunday when i was fishing storm caught me. I've prepeared for a big rain. I saw that forest disappeared instantly in a sec. Then the hailstones start falling down, it wasn't surprising but when they became wallnut sized it quite scared me off. I was hit few times, 3 straight to the head and it wasn't pleasant i can say. I had to cover myself with a rucksack :D

Gosh this weather! :/

when hailstones start falling down

Last edited:

Aniallator

Aniallator

I love that first GIF where the guy takes the RPG backblast right in the face... you can just picture him being like "Muhammad, what the ****?!"

@Simon that's a smackin' RPG-7 model!

Simon

[MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION] it looks like this.

I'm still working on it tho, so its not finished

Status
Not open for further replies.