• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Totally Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

This is annoying.. im on friends wedding, lurking and hoping that there is awesome update, but no.. whyyyyyy?!?!

HAHAHAHAAHA!! I just can imagine you, everybody dancing and having fun and you just go in a corner to check TW!

Seriously Devs, whatever you guys are up to, is not cool. For real, stop this. We are not having fun anymore.

Simon

HAHAHAHAAHA!! I just can imagine you, everybody dancing and having fun and you just go in a corner to check TW!

Seriously Devs, whatever you guys are up to, is not cool. For real, stop this. We are not having fun anymore.

I can imagine him if he is his best man, and he stands near his friend and looking at his phone, then priest is like "Ahem mr....." -Just a sec I need to check if TW update is already here.

Aniallator

Any devs care to explain the lack of an update? We all understand you guys are working hard, but when you tell us there's an update in two weeks, we spend the next two weeks drooling for it... so, when the update doesn't appear two weeks later, we're all understandably worried ;)

I mean, is there an ETA here? Perhaps it's better updates are scheduled two weeks from today, because today's a Saturday?

Simon

Any devs care to explain the lack of an update? We all understand you guys are working hard, but when you tell us there's an update in two weeks, we spend the next two weeks drooling for it... so, when the update doesn't appear two weeks later, we're all understandably worried ;)

I mean, is there an ETA here? Perhaps it's better updates are scheduled two weeks from today, because today's a Saturday?

They are preparing something otherwise they wouldn't be so quiet.

FlyingR

[MENTION=2177]Simon[/MENTION] hahahahahahah! That would be hilarious! xD
[MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION], it's like there's no devs online or replying hahaha. Oh well, I guess we just have to wait...

Simon

Please release something tomorrow it's my birthday on 1st May so I need dem presents not just money, money can't buy happines but TW can

FlyingR

Hahahaha I think we've been all checking the website all day [MENTION=2177]Simon[/MENTION], [MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION], [MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION], [MENTION=2186]mmiedzianyy[/MENTION].

Talk about dedication :p

Status
Not open for further replies.