• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Totally Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Thank you [MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2997]Crackonosh[/MENTION]

btw I see devs lurking around.

drummer93

where's my update?
where's my update?
where's my update?
D'OH

Crackonosh

A little bit of what the hell?!

(Kind of graphic content, so don't watch if you're eating or something. Hope I can post it here :|)

Simon

Strike Fighter 2: Europe (I got it legit..... trust me, its totally legit and bought, not really)

Yugoslav airforce

Aniallator

Just wondering, but will we actually see an update in lieu of the update last Friday that never was? I'm not sure if I should be waiting for this update to come in late, or if I should be waiting for an update in a week and a half. Please, devs? I've been on edge for the last three days awaiting our fortnightly bit of heaven, to no avail...

drummer93

Just wondering, but will we actually see an update in lieu of the update last Friday that never was? I'm not sure if I should be waiting for this update to come in late, or if I should be waiting for an update in a week and a half. Please, devs? I've been on edge for the last three days awaiting our fortnightly bit of heaven, to no avail...

I'm a little angry. The silence is killing me :p

Simon

They probably didn't have enough interesting stuff to show, I'd rather wait week longer then see some real stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.