• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Totally Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

You shouldn't know what it is! For your mental integrity!

- - - Updated - - -

Btw when is the update coming?

Next week.
@Aniallator it's an app for your phone and you catch Pokemon and people walk around like zombies trying to catch them. Read some news, there have already been casualties because of it.

Aniallator

Next week.
@Aniallator it's an app for your phone and you catch Pokemon and people walk around like zombies trying to catch them. Read some news, there have already been casualties because of it.

I was one of those kids who really didn't like Pokemon cards, and to this day I steer clear of anything labelled "Pokemon"... so yeah, I've totally ignored all the news stories that mention it.

VonMudra

I was one of those kids who really didn't like Pokemon cards, and to this day I steer clear of anything labelled "Pokemon"... so yeah, I've totally ignored all the news stories that mention it.

I see you are an awful person. I meanwhile caught a Machop yesterday at IKEA.

Simon

When parents go on vacation for one week (if you know what I mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.