• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Totally Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aniallator

That's why you don't aggregate Chinooks. They charge.

[video=youtube;Bz_k_28WUHY]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz_k_28WUHY[/video]

Esu21

How on earth did Ukraine win? She can't even sing.

And Australia didnt win because it's outside Europe. They can come and sing but they're not able to win just because everyone would be pissed off? Every year Eurovison gets worse. Now it's not about the music,is about pissing off Russia. GG

Aniallator

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
That's one of the things CoD got right; you pull the pin out that grenade will explode whether you throw it or not.

Aniallator

Kind of random, but for me, the concept of actually playing Traction Wars is so surreal. I feel like I've followed it so closely for so long – not having seen any gameplay – that to actually play Traction Wars would be so weird. It's almost hard for me to comprehend, but with any luck it's something we'll all be doing before this time next year. So anyway, continue :p

FlyingR

Kind of random, but for me, the concept of actually playing Traction Wars is so surreal. I feel like I've followed it so closely for so long – not having seen any gameplay – that to actually play Traction Wars would be so weird. It's almost hard for me to comprehend, but with any luck it's something we'll all be doing before this time next year. So anyway, continue :p

Yeah man, I get you. I'm so hyped for it, God damn it! I've wanted this type of game for a looooooooooooooong time!

Simon

We did this today but sadly you can't see me (you can but no pixels to see)
It's quadrille dance for Guiness record (danced in Slovenia, Serbia, FYROM, Slovakia, Hungary and more) and from almost all high schools in my town only 9 primary schools were invited and ours was in there so we joined them.

Killen

We did this today but sadly you can't see me (you can but no pixels to see)
It's quadrille dance for Guiness record (danced in Slovenia, Serbia, FYROM, Slovakia, Hungary and more) and from almost all high schools in my town only 9 primary schools were invited and ours was in there so we joined them.

My Dear, it's 1080P ;) Of course we can see you (how far were you from the cam?)!! Just capture your screen and do a red circle around you :3

Oh, the music is terrible :p :p joking, i don't like those kind of instuments :) of course it's my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.