• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Totally Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killen

I want this level of realism in-game

How many milestones i am discovering this last week ahahahah OMG so funny

Two chinese men manning a Russian T34 86 shooting an american P51 Mustang (wtf?)
The man outside the tank even repelled wooden logs haha

Aniallator

Thank you haha i love it too :)

You know there is an italian video where they test ak bulletproof vest from point blank?

I remember seeing a video demonstrating the bulletproof windows used on Air Force One, where they had a guy crouching behind one of the windows while another guy opened up on it with an assault rifle... I don't think I'd want to be the guy being tested 8|

Killen

I remember seeing a video demonstrating the bulletproof windows used on Air Force One, where they had a guy crouching behind one of the windows while another guy opened up on it with an assault rifle... I don't think I'd want to be the guy being tested 8|

If you want, go to 1 minute ! maybe it's an ak74 and not ak47! i just don't know :)

I just looked at the photos... Elvis Presley in the army was like "LOL"!

London's kids, berlin wall and that poor dead woman ... an other life style back then (no pun intended)

Aniallator

If you want, go to 1 minute ! maybe it's an ak74 and not ak47! i just don't know :)

Jeez! I cannot imagine being the person wearing the vest, no thank you! What a vest though, to stand up to a rifle cartridge shot from a foot away...

I just looked at the photos... Elvis Presley in the army was like "LOL"!

London's kids, berlin wall and that poor dead woman ... an other life style back then (no pun intended)

Haha yeah, the Elvis one was funny... and Charlie Chaplin, looking like a normal person! Then you see the sobering stuff, like the awful racism in the US in the '60s, and you are reminded :|

Killen

Jeez! I cannot imagine being the person wearing the vest, no thank you! What a vest though, to stand up to a rifle cartridge shot from a foot away...

Haha yeah, the Elvis one was funny... and Charlie Chaplin, looking like a normal person! Then you see the sobering stuff, like the awful racism in the US in the '60s, and you are reminded :|

Looking at nazi's christmas, it makes me remember that they had a family too, they aren't second to anyone!

Not all of them were bad

Attachments

• 12278967_943320542421182_3666050144062455271_n.jpg
    12278967_943320542421182_3666050144062455271_n.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Simon

My Dear, it's 1080P ;) Of course we can see you (how far were you from the cam?)!! Just capture your screen and do a red circle around you :3

Oh, the music is terrible :p :p joking, i don't like those kind of instuments :) of course it's my opinion

I'm far right but way too far to see me clear, but if you want here I am

Simon

[MENTION=2685]Francesco Boato[/MENTION] I love this kind of music :p

[video=youtube;gcG6OzEDO_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcG6OzEDO_c[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.