• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Totally Off-Topic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

[MENTION=2108]Aniallator[/MENTION] If you came on Discord you would know why :p
[MENTION=2619]Zainab[/MENTION] they said on Discord that they didnt have time to make a proper update, but there will be one this week.

Aniallator

@Aniallator If you came on Discord you would know why :p
@Zainab they said on Discord that they didnt have time to make a proper update, but there will be one this week.

Ah okay, I was on Discord earlier but didn't see anything. The wait continues... I'm sure it'll be worth it :) I wish I had more suggestions for the devs, but I can't think of anything else!

Simon

When you see kids infront of your house

Simon

Huh. I got Discord, just kinda can't get it to work :|

Hmm, what seems to be the problem? Maybe I can help somehow.

If it gives you some kind of an error, just write to me what it says in Czech (assuming you have it in Czech version) I will understand it.

VonMudra

Someone forgot that Desmond Doss had a mustache. Guess that wouldn't play for hollywood WW2 hero flicks though.

Beyond that, the battle scenes look over the top bad, reminds me of Windtalkers.

Aniallator

Someone forgot that Desmond Doss had a mustache. Guess that wouldn't play for hollywood WW2 hero flicks though.Beyond that, the battle scenes look over the top bad, reminds me of Windtalkers.
They do, but I think this movie will be all about the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.