• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Weekend Madness! You chose!

Which game would you like to play in the nexrt Weekend Madness?

• Project Reality

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • WWIIO

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Battlefield 1942

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Forgotten Hope 2

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingR

Hey guys! In 2 weeks we will do the Weekend Madness once more (August 15th and 16th)!
This time though, you guys chose which games you would like to play! We should try to play a game that's either free or easy to access to so more people can join! :)

The past weeks we have been playing PR and WWIIO, so if you want a change either choose another game from the list or choose other while specifying which one!

Project Reality: Downloads | Project Reality
WWIIO: http://www.battlegroundeurope.com/in...-signupstaging
Battlefield 1942: Battlefield 1942 | 1942mods.com
Forgotten Hope 2: Forgotten Hope - Downloads

Time:
W
arsaw - Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 8:00:00 PM CEST UTC+2 hours
London - Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 7:00:00 PM BST UTC+1 hour
Beijing - Sunday, Augu st 15, 2015 at 2:00:00 AM CST UTC+8 hours
Amsterdam - Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 8:00:00 PM CEST UTC+2 hours
Buenos Aires - Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 3:00:00 PM ART UTC-3 hours
Los Angeles - Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 11:00:00 AM PDT UTC-7 hours
New York - Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 2:00:00 PM EDT UTC-4 hours
Dubai - Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 10:00:00 PM GST UTC+4 hours

TS Server: 209.15.226.35:10127
Channel: Canales de Clanes > Lobby Clanes

If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me or add me on Steam: FlyingR (or just look for me in the TW community)!

FlyingR

[MENTION=155]volcol[/MENTION] Hahaha if it's not 100% off I won't take it! :D

in 2 weeks? hah. You have fun playing online, I will be partying in Thailand ;)
Already been to Thailand (Full Moon Party included), Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos for 2 months backpacking ;)

Aniallator

*cough* Verdun
Yes! I'd love to play Verdun. Come on guys, it's half off!

Ah, I'll vote PR. There's nothing else I can play with you guys xD

in 2 weeks? hah. You have fun playing online, I will be partying in Thailand ;)
Have a good one! I lived in Thailand in 2014, and it's a great place :) Just don't bother trying to learn the alphabet, and steer clear of Thai ping pong.

Pjosip

Vanguard Backer
Voted for PR, however atm I am backing up my files and survivability of this PC is questionable (again)...

FlyingR

Wow a lot of people play Verdun... damn! I mean, if you guys want to play it, I don't have the game but I'll still organize it.

Guys, Battlefield 1942 is free now! Bluedrake42 has a server for 128 people!!!! I mean, if I talk with him, we could get that going on!

As for FH2, we should try it, it would be nice! Honestly after playing WWIIO once again, I feel that PR is full of noobs hahaha and barely play it! I will play with you guys though!

FlyingR

Hahaha as I mentioned above, if I get it for free sure! :p I mean I wouldn't buy the game by myself, I know I wouldn't play it that much. Already got WWIIO and PR (and now BF42) which is more than enough! Don't get me wrong, I've seen videos of the game and it looks incredible!

FlyingR

So this weekend I was thinking we could do Saturday FH2 and Sunday PR.
The downloads/time/ts server are in the first page! As usual we will meet in the TS server and then join! See you there!

Luffy

Don't you need BF2 to play FH2? Also, I can't find a bloody copy of BF2 anywhere to play FH2 even if I wanted. :(

Aniallator

I don't have BF2 anymore so no FH2 for me, but hopefully I can do PR on Sunday :) One thing, [MENTION=2433]FlyingR[/MENTION]... can we do PR Saturday and FH2 Sunday? I won't have Internet on Sunday ;)

Last edited:

FlyingR

Yeah, you do need BF2 copy. (Don't ask [MENTION=1152]drummer93[/MENTION], he doesn't have it)

@annialator I was thinking the same. If nobody has a problem with this then we will do PR Sat and FH2 on Sunday, but if more than 1 do not agree with this we will keep it as it was originally.

Status
Not open for further replies.