• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

Welrod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killen

Well, Mudra is very similar to moudrý, meaning wise. And well, this guy stands for his name!

Yea he is very polite and kind.
Mudra you know why are we saying these type of things? Because we want the game to be released sooner :3

Just kidding. All of you guys are nice people :) (seriously)

DerJoachim

Thing is, Michael Jordan isn't Italian.

And hey, it's not like those women are voted in for their intelligence :p

As for gassed men being finished, it was (if true), a case of lack of medical equipment to care for them. Gassed men CAN survive, but in this case the Austro-German forces had used chlorine and phosgene on the Italians. Most fled due to the inundation of the gas, and their masks were of incredibly poor quality. Those who remained were, by the time the Austrians got to their positions and the gas had cleared, probably doing little other than squirming in agony and frothing at the mouth as their lungs dissolved- there is little that you can do to help by that point. I don't generally agree with the killing of wounded men- but in this case, I can understand the very human need to end the pointless suffering of another. Most gas casualties who lived (and most DID live) were casualties due to eye irritation and burns on exposed skin, Hitler included. That was easily recoverable from- but breathing that stuff in for hours would not be. The gas was released at 02:00 hours, and the Austrians didn't begin their assualt until 08:00 hours, so that's 6 hours that those who didn't flee had been breathing it in. Any who were left alive by that point, well, they weren't going to survive even had they had access to today's medical equipment. I should note here too that while Mustard gas was the most commonly used gas, it wasn't really effective at killing people, just causing irritation and burns. The phosgene used at Caperetto meanwhile was incredibly deadly, and was responsible for the vast majority of gas deaths during the war.

Aahah ofcourse man, Jordan isnt italian, but think about this, he come frome Brooklyn, gotta have something italian in him, no ?? (just kiddin)

But he did played from an italian club in his youth, in an Italian tournament and he even broke the glass...can you beleive it he dunked in the face of an italian center 2 time the size of him and broke the glass!! there is even the video in youtube, very rare footage.

So in the end, he can be considered also an italian historical hero, in certain aspects lol.

Oh the off topic we caused anyway, still interesting.

Killen

Aahah ofcourse man, Jordan isnt italian, but think about this, he come frome Brooklyn, gotta have something italian in him, no ?? (just kiddin)

But he did played from an italian club in his youth, in an Italian tournament and he even broke the glass...can you beleive it he dunked in the face of an italian center 2 time the size of him and broke the glass!! there is even the video in youtube, very rare footage.

So in the end, he can be considered also an italian historical hero, in certain aspects lol.

Oh the off topic we caused anyway, still interesting.

It was my fault, i off-topiced (how do you say?) the thread. What is in brooklyn? How many italians are there? I am near as stupid as Alice :p

Status
Not open for further replies.