• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

What games are you playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Apple

I figured I would make this thread, its always fun to hear what people are currently playing video game wise. And even discuss them a bit.

I currently use my spare time to play a bit of Trials Evolution and Rising Storm :)

So, what is everyone playing lately?

I like to play League of Legends here and there.

Gotta say i'm more into Skyrim theses days (Like the game wasn't long enough, Thousands of mods)
Long live all the naked mods (i'm such a perv ^^)

i'm also playing a bit of *World of unbalanced tanks*

You get a bitchslap, You get a bitchslap! Everybody gets a bitchslap!

-Squirrel

Sir Apple

Been currently playing FH2 and War Thunder. :)

I put a decent amount of hours into War Thunder. But it got boring trying to level up to get better planes. I made the mistake of playing as America, I think I'm somewhat close to getting the Corsair but mehhhh, decent planes like the Mustang are too high of levels!

Last edited:

volcol

I game very little, maybe a few hours a week. Currently only reall playing rising storm - which is epic! Also a sucker for league of legends - shameful as that may be. I've also had a few sorties on wwiionline recently, which is good fun.

Blindfire

Hawken, Warframe (both of those I've Beta tested), SWTOR, RnL, ARMA 2, Sid Meiers Civ 5, Total War: Shogun 2. But most of the hours I spend on the PC I spend on playing Hawken. That game is addicting!

Troy

I've been playing Resistance and liberation, Arma 2 oa with ace and acre mods and Warthunder which I have become completely addicted to xD

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Little bit of FH2 and BF3 (PC) but I also replayed Portal 2 recently and been playing a bit of Stronghold 2 and C&C3. Haven't had time to play many games for a while so I've been enjoying being able to for a change! I was playing Skyrim but got a little bored - I'm sure I'll go back and play more sometime.

Determinist

Rising Storm, Dota 2, Garry's Mod, ArmA 2, CSS, Warframe, Mirror's Edge, Age of Empires 3, that's all of them I guess xD

Sir Apple

I have Far Cry Blood Dragon, but just don't have the time to sit down and play it yet. I put two hours in, it seems interesting though sort of confusing for some reason.

More then anything I plan to play through Bioshock Infinite again soon :)

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Bioshock Infinite until I finished it :( Highly recommend it for anyone who enjoys action games with a good storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.