• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

What games are you playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Determinist

How is PRM these days? I played from 0.1-0.5ish but then around of time unfortunately.

I still remember one of the most intense fps rounds I've ever played was on PRM 0.4.
Damn, I wonder aswell, I might buy it or something!

Are there still players playing this? And the Israeli Faction still exists?

Last edited:

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I am planning on buying BF2 for the PR mod, just found out that there are tons of servers :p

Might have to dust off my copy sometime. They used to have some superb battles set in Afghanistan of insurgents vs. ISAF - they've managed to uniquely capture the asymmetrical nature of a modern army vs. insurgents.

roflwaflz

Pathfinder Games
Mostly League of Legends and this point. Thinking about starting Portal, Torchlight 2, and Borderlands 2. I've actually come to enjoy watching people play games almost more than I play myself. I quite frequently watch competitive LoL and SC2 streams. Seeing what mechanical and tactical skill some players and teams possess is quite interesting.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
I've started watching streams as well, not something I used to do but it's a nice background to development. Mostly I watch Natural Selection 2 matches.

chad509

Its not out yet, but i really want to play "Rise Of The Triad" The game looks like pure gore loving fun. :)

Blindfire

I just started playing Microsoft's Urban Assault again. That game was the first PC game I've played, its just so awesome for me.

Kanga

Right now I'm mainly playing Heroes and Generals and I'm looking forward to IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad coming out this Fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.