• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

What games are you playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Versus

Does R&L still have people? And I thought the development had stopped a couple of years agoo?

I think we're all inpatient of playing TW :p

The only game I still play is FH2...

Nic727

Medal of Honor and started playing Defiance

Edit : + BF 1942 and Il2 1946 two old really awesome games! And Il2 1946 continue to be supported after a big 5-6 years :)

M0sh3r

This month it's Sir, you are being hunted, World of Tanks, R.U.S.E, COH2, M2TW(Thera Mod), MOHAA, BF2 and Castlestorm.

Got all 3 Mass Effects on sale so prob start em next month(I've heard the ending rubbish:(EA special)

A lot on here seem to play RO2. Played it for a while after launch but it was terrible, maybe I should give it another go.

I revisit old games a lot like Quake and unreal tourney, thinking of giving CODUO another whirl been a few years. Don't even know if there are any servers still on the go.:rolleyes:

M0sh3r

Yeah very cool mod. Played it beginning of last year but not much happening online at the time tho. Prob been updated since the version I've got burnt to dvd Year and 1/2 ago, i rem it was a beast of a download.

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Got all 3 Mass Effects on sale so prob start em next month(I've heard the ending rubbish:(EA special

I'm 90% through ME3 so I can't comment on the ending. The first one suffers from awkward controls and UI but it's worth perserving with it just for the storyline. ME2 was simple outstanding in my opinion. ME3 has a compelling storyline and the combat is good but I worry about the ending - I am playing the "Extended Cut" which was a free DLC released afterwards so perhaps that has fixed some of the issues.

Sir Apple

Well now I'm playing the Bioshock Infinite DLC Lost at Sea! :)

I may perhaps go back and play through infinite again as well.

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
I yearn to play the Infinite DLC...

But what I HAVE played is The Stanley Parable. Go play the free demo on Steam now. It will question everything you think a game demo should be. It is also hilarious. JUST GO DO IT!

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
Pick up Gmod and play some awesome mods!

Having so much fun with SledBuilder, PropHunt, DeathRun and TerroristTown.

Maniche

M0sh3r

I'm 90% through ME3 so I can't comment on the ending. The first one suffers from awkward controls and UI but it's worth perserving with it just for the storyline. ME2 was simple outstanding in my opinion. ME3 has a compelling storyline and the combat is good but I worry about the ending - I am playing the "Extended Cut" which was a free DLC released afterwards so perhaps that has fixed some of the issues.

Cool, hopefully it's because ME2 was so good everyone was expecting ME3 to surpass it. So the ending seemed a bit flat, I'll find out soon enough.:) Roughly how long are they, 7-9 hrs is good for me. More than that is a bonus tho. I've tried not to read too much about storyline, it's been a bit like avoiding the footie scores lol.

M0sh3r

But what I HAVE played is The Stanley Parable. Go play the free demo on Steam now. It will question everything you think a game demo should be. It is also hilarious. JUST GO DO IT!

HaHa just watched the trailer! Don't think i'll bother with the demo n just buy it.:laugh:

General Naga

Director/Founder
Pathfinder Games
Cool, hopefully it's because ME2 was so good everyone was expecting ME3 to surpass it. So the ending seemed a bit flat, I'll find out soon enough.:) Roughly how long are they, 7-9 hrs is good for me. More than that is a bonus tho. I've tried not to read too much about storyline, it's been a bit like avoiding the footie scores lol.

Avoid spoilers at all costs - the storyline is what makes the game so special. My top tip is to do all the side missions and go exploring periodically. Don't rush the storyline otherwise you'll miss optional missions and story branches.

I've got ~27hours logged on ME1, 43hours for ME2 and 29hours for ME3 (unfinished). They're not short games ;)

M0sh3r

Avoid spoilers at all costs - the storyline is what makes the game so special. My top tip is to do all the side missions and go exploring periodically. Don't rush the storyline otherwise you'll miss optional missions and story branches.

I've got ~27hours logged on ME1, 43hours for ME2 and 29hours for ME3 (unfinished). They're not short games ;)

Thx for that I'll bear it in mind. Whoa, looks like i'm getting a lot for my £20. I may be playing them for some time then lol.

GGSoupy

While waiting for the next WW2 FPS Good Guys Gaming Community has brought back Darkest Hour. Everyone is welcome to join us. We are adding new maps and new content to the game. Last weekend we had so many people on the server we increased player slots to 50 so everyone could play.

Alex

Red Orchestra II, Rising Storm, Heroes and Generals, Battlefield 4, and some other old WW2 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.