• Welcome to the Vanguard Community

These forums date back to the game's origins as the Crysis mod Traction Wars. Over the years the game and internet habits have evolved and discord.gg/vanguardww2 is now the principle home of the community.

The team continue to read and reply to posts here, but we can be contacted more quickly on Discord.

What have you made recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roughbeak

North Africa is certainly boring (in some parts), but it is still crucial to have in WW2 games. ;)

But hey, we have never seen a North African Campaign in a super awesome engine though, at this point it may be fun instead of boring.

Last edited:

volcol

it's just for uni at the moment, also I have a sneaky feeling that France 1939 would be very boring :D

BrokenArrow

I've been working on a 3d vickers mg here and there.

hannibaldinski

TW Developer
Currently working on a project for the dutch army. We are designing a application for disabled soldiers, who for example lost there legs and need replacement legs, that helps them walk again.

Basic game concept:
Explore an abstract world. With every step a part of the world enlightened. There are pickups you have to hit to "build" the world and soundeffects around you. Using these pickups we can influence the players walking pattern. Progress is shown by an "buddy". The bigger he is, the better you're doing

Concept art:

Promo vid (WIP) Sadly its in dutch for now :(

[video=youtube;sfIbdH_DvPw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfIbdH_DvPw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Maniche

Level Designer
Pathfinder Games
You're like the SCRUM-master, [MENTION=195]hannibaldinski[/MENTION]!

Future movie-star material right there.

Maniche

Roughbeak

Finally, I finished it! :D

This is no ordinary kid's toy, it is a Lego working brickshooter STEN! To make it work you have to insert the magazine (with 3 stud technic rods), then pull back the operating handle and let go (repeat cycle etc..). :)

Yes the colors are a bit disgusting, but mechanics are more important.

TW style

Bad image, haha

Quite powerful

*Quick heads up that my "Normandy" map is coming along quite well, but it might take a little more than expected to showcase it. Be patient. ;)

Last edited:

sHaKeNbAkE

Continuing my shameless promotions from the first page... THIS is the full album. It's all instrumental rock and has silly names. Also has a beautiful little dinosaur. Guess who drew it!

View attachment 487

It's called 'Songs With No Lyrics' because, well, it has songs with no lyrics. And is by Dinofly, aka me and my sister. Go listen, I'll love you forever!

Hey I love it! Would you mind if I used some of these in my YouTube videos? I will put a link in the "info" tab linking to your page. I could see some of these going well with the games I play...nice job!

calgoblin

Pathfinder Games
Hey I love it! Would you mind if I used some of these in my YouTube videos? I will put a link in the "info" tab linking to your page. I could see some of these going well with the games I play...nice job!

Yeah go for it! :) A link to the bandcamp page would be great :3

chad509

Currently working a 1p animation mod for fallout 3 and new vegas to replace some of the eye sores they call animation. :)

chad509

Ha! Not too many, Just games I'm passionate about. There are also a lot of mods i worked on for bf2 a long time ago like AIX and EOD and many others. However I've taken a liking in the fallout series working on the games animation system. Mostly first person but i have been playing around with custom 3p stances and various motion sequences. Its mostly for people that play fallout in 1p. Maybe someday i will continue on my 3p fallout animations. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.